martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

Me!!



Hi people! My name is Joselyn Fuenmayor and I'm from Maracaibo, Venezuela.

I have 19 years old (my birthday is on February 10) and I’m studying graphic design.
I'm in seventh trimester and my favorite subject is illustration.

I love abstract art, antiques, creative dance (any type of music), makeup, fashion, hairstyles, dance films, comedy, comics, I love talking to my sister (I have a strong friendship with her) I love my family and friends and not forgetting my grandmother that I adore.

I hate racism and hypocrisy.

My dream is to do what I like and be happy with it, I want to meet people from another cultures!. Someday I would like to practice hatha yoga or bikram yoga.

About English, I have learned through movies, tv series, and letters.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario